Saturday, November 7, 2009

For the first time, Analnyj For the Hot Brunette

I always had a thing for the Hawaiian baby birds so when I have learnt that the daughter of the girlfriend of my mum came from Maui to spend summer with us, I have been excited enough. However, only when I saw Sandra at the airport, I have really understood that I have amazed a sexual large sum.

The first week end which Sandra was here, I has arrived downwards on a ladder on Saturday evening to find its game with its cat on a couch. It carried this really sexual orange pink underwear and good boots of a high heel. She has told to me to undress and join it, and within ten seconds I was on the trainer with my big cock in its damp mouth.

Her mouth felt warm, damp and hot on my cock, but its sexual small bum continued to draw my attention. I wished to feel the big fall dick directly in its bum and to possess a sight at her face as she felt that I have pushed and from it. So after some minutes, I have risen away couches, have turned Sandra and have started to try to enter into its bum.

It did not occupy from me a lot of time to get inside it, and greasing which it magnanimously delivered from the damp mouth really, has helped much. At first I do not think that Sandra knew rather that I tried to make, but quickly enough she felt that I slid directly in its bum, and she knew precisely to what I was. I extended its wide feet and only have started to push in and from its bum. Despite its surprise, I really think that she has started to enjoy all it. I ran in and from it faster and faster while I did not go with explosion in its difficult small bum. I knew then that I just took its virginity of a bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment