Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sexual Silvie Receives Analnyj Creampie

Bum Silvie’s - something else. I had more damp dreams of that sweet a little fie, than I can remember. Since my friend John at first has started to appoint appointment to it, I had an imagination about trahane it in a bum. Imagine my surprise when my imagination was carried out on birthday last week. As I have pulled to the road, I had a feeling that something proceeded, and completely expected that the sheaf of my friends will jump up, from behind my furniture shouting “surprise!” As soon as I have opened a door. However, absolutely other gift on birthday, in the form of sexual body Silvie’s, waited for me when I have got inside.

"Happy birthday" she has told, as it lies on my sofa, sucking penis and pushing it and from its cat. It carried some very sexual small red and white boots which corresponded to its sexual red hair perfectly. It also showed the cat and a sexual tattoo and got into it, I dreamt about so often.

She has told, “John and I thought that you will enjoy a small slice of my bum as special pleasure of birthday.” I have almost fallen in a shock as I have not forgotten to speak to John, how much I admired a bum of its girlfriend. I never thought that it will be so generous.

“Come and receive me the adult young man,” Silvie teased.

Silvie was each bit so good trahanie as I always imagined. As I rammed the dick in and from its cat, I, probably, have died in pleasure. But then she whispered in my ear, “it is a bum which you receive, not the cat.” It has gone down on the hands and knees, and I was declined over it, taking its dog style. “Yes!” She shouted, as I at last have arrived, is deep in its ass. I should smile, as I saw a little mine including sliding from bum Silvie’s as I put on the clothes. It, should be, ever was the greatest gift on birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment