Friday, November 6, 2009

Romana Gets Good Trahane of the Bum

Romana always was the most wild girl in our building. When we were younger, I have shared apartment with three other guys, and Romana and its three neighbours in a room lived directly through a hall from us. I always knew that Romana was the sloven, and even have tried to pick up it some times, but for some reasons it was always really rough. It pissed me away, but you know that they speak, still it is a lot of fish in the sea.

Well everything that has changed several nights ago when I have come home since the evening a little early. The hall seemed silent enough, and I believed that nobody was around, and then I have heard some plaint arriving from apartment Romana’s. It seemed that someone could be hurt so, I have gone to knock at a door, and to my astonishment it has been already opened. I have entered and saw that Romana lay on the big yellow couch which they have, being engaged masturbatsiej, and looking at me as she wanted, that I have joined.

Well I always was type of the guy which should not be asked twice the woman if you know that I mean, thus I undressed in a second and the firm cock in mouth Romana’s while it continued to touch the damp cat threw.

After a minute it groaned, "I want you in me.” I have started to ram its cat, but it, appear, did nothing for it. I lay down on the trainer and have entered into its cat behind, but it, appear, had no value most part. I have asked it if it was well, and she has told, ”I want you in the bum.” I am good have almost arrived there and then and then when she has told it.

Happy to oblige I have clicked Romana around and have started to ram its small ass so difficultly as I could. She only continued to shout “more hard, more hard, faster.” I have given Romana everything that I had and when I at last have blown up in its bum, was so including which it has arrived, spilling from its bum. At last, it seemed satisfied, and to allow me to speak to you, I too.

No comments:

Post a Comment